Alan has been a trusted advisor to business owners and managers for over 15 years and has maintained a consistent focus on guiding his clients to become better leaders, make better decisions and achieve their most important goals. His experience in the United States and Australia encompasses a wide range of industries and numerous aspects of business operations and improvement including strategic planning, financial management and decision making, risk management, sales excellence, business model transformation, executive leadership development and project-based consultancy. He has been also been responsible for the formation and implementation of several high-profile strategic projects in his roles with several large international corporations.
His direct management background includes experience with new business startups, obtaining finance, team leadership development, business growth strategies, implementing change initiatives, financial analysis/modeling and process improvement.
It would be hard to find someone more passionate and focused than Alan when it comes to guiding businesses through their most crucial turning points. When facing the challenges of pursuing growth, creating more effective business models, business change initiatives or taking advantage of new opportunities, Alan provides the advice, tools and support necessary for success. Throughout his career, Alan has proven that solid planning, relentless focus on outcomes and accountability to a compelling vision are the keys to building a valuable, sustainable business.
Alan specialises in:
• Business performance improvement;
• Strategic planning and implementation;
• Sales and relationship management; and
• Business development and growth strategies.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management, major in Finance, Marketing & Accounting, minor in History from Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana USA and University of Wollongong, New South Wales Australia
• Certificate III – Financial Services
• Certificate III – Commercial Loans to Business
• Certified Facilitator, Smarter Selling / Building Better Buyer Relationships, IOWEU International
Manager Certified, Gold Certificate, Franklin Covey 4 Disciplines of Execution